Partsgeek - Received part & it didn't fit /could not get a
I ordered a bumper for my 1988 Chevy truck Order #115378067. It would not fit .Tried to contact them to see what I need to do. Stayed on hold literally for hours. I opened two help tickets and all that came of that was they sent me another message and told me to give them a call. But how? For they do not answer their phones. So in exasperation, I ordered two bumper brackets,that is all I know to do. If they do not work I am out $ 500.00 for nothing. This is the VERY WORST SERVICE I have ever received. They also have this this dirty trick that after you have been on hold for around 30 minutes, an operator comes on line and says they are experiencing unusually high call volume, then says that if you want to be placed on hold again and continue waiting to press #three....but when you do this it kicks you of their phone system back to the dial tone and you have to start all over again!! I don't know what kind of diabolical people are running that place, but I don't expect them to be in business long. I thought I had found me a real fine parts place,but BUYER BEWARE. After they get your money you're done that is it. I will be turning these rude thoughtless people over to the Attorney General. Maybe this will get their attention. There was not one word on the web site that I even needed bumper brackets, so I assumed the order would contain everything I needed. WRONG.
Gerald W. Bowers
You may also like
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "They say I owe them more tax money than what my county treasurer states? They obviously made an error and they haven't fixed it. I have sent they idiots tax..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."