Partsgeek - Received part & it didn't fit /could not get a

I ordered a bumper for my 1988 Chevy truck Order #115378067. It would not fit .Tried to contact them to see what I need to do. Stayed on hold literally for hours. I opened two help tickets and all that came of that was they sent me another message and told me to give them a call. But how? For they do not answer their phones. So in exasperation, I ordered two bumper brackets,that is all I know to do. If they do not work I am out $ 500.00 for nothing. This is the VERY WORST SERVICE I have ever received. They also have this this dirty trick that after you have been on hold for around 30 minutes, an operator comes on line and says they are experiencing unusually high call volume, then says that if you want to be placed on hold again and continue waiting to press #three....but when you do this it kicks you of their phone system back to the dial tone and you have to start all over again!! I don't know what kind of diabolical people are running that place, but I don't expect them to be in business long. I thought I had found me a real fine parts place,but BUYER BEWARE. After they get your money you're done that is it. I will be turning these rude thoughtless people over to the Attorney General. Maybe this will get their attention. There was not one word on the web site that I even needed bumper brackets, so I assumed the order would contain everything I needed. WRONG.

Gerald W. Bowers

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08, 2012 #539520

I had the same experience, but they only took me for a few hundred,

the people are rude and seem to deliberately delay in there responses, basically they obviously have to intention of accepting returns. Speaking of which I order a lot of stuff on line and I've never experienced worse service in my life.

Best of luck but I think we'd be better off all going in on a class action than waiting for them to pull there heads out of there butts

0 0 Reply

Jul 09, 2012 #509597

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Partsgeek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Partsgeek.
Filing a new complaint about