100% full Not resolved
2.5

Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google the reviews. I sure wish I did first.

They take no responsibility for their mistakes. I ordered a part that was advertised to fit my car. When I got it, the part was clearly for a different car. After almost a month of trying to get an RMA, I finally got one only to realize I had to pay the return shipping. $16 for their mistake and I still need the part.

I filed complaints with New Jersey BBB and the States Attorney Office. I don't know where that will take me. If you too have been screwed by this company, I encourage you to do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $17. This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about auto parts at Partsgeek was wrong part , but reviewer liked competitive part price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments