Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google the reviews. I sure wish I did first.
They take no responsibility for their mistakes. I ordered a part that was advertised to fit my car. When I got it, the part was clearly for a different car. After almost a month of trying to get an RMA, I finally got one only to realize I had to pay the return shipping. $16 for their mistake and I still need the part.
I filed complaints with New Jersey BBB and the States Attorney Office. I don't know where that will take me. If you too have been screwed by this company, I encourage you to do the same.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Competitive part price
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Part did not fit as described
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Parts
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "While considering a vacation to D.R. I consulted Homeaway, VRBO, and Airbnb (I had never heard of nor contacted TripAdvisor). Soon I was emailed an unsolicited "special offer" by TripAdvisor..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."