I placed an order on January 6, and received confirmation of my order.An hour later I got an email stating my payment had been verified/successful, and they would be shipping soon.

On January 9, I received an email from PartsGeek stating they were out of stock for what I had ordered and that they had refunded my payment but it would take 3-4 days for the refund to appear on my statement (which is normal). Under these circumstances and based on the timing, no withdrawal should ever have even hit my bank account. However, on January 10, PartsGeek went ahead and WITHDREW the payment from my bank account. As a merchant myself, I know how online payments work, and how refunds are supposed to work.

I also am familiar with the timing and processing required for each. The only way this could have occurred was if PartsGeek had flat-out lied about issuing a refund.

I will be doing whatever is necessary to recover what PartsGeek stole from me.In the meantime, I urge everyone to avoid PartsGeek.com at all costs unless you want to get scammed too.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1269625

Did you ever recover parts or money.I think we were scammed as well