2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered two of the same wheels.Due to a fulfillment error on their part, I received from them one correct wheel and one incorrect wheel.

I called and asked them if i could send the wrong one back and when they receive it send me the correct one that i ordered. Was told that i could send back and when they get it they will credit me for the incorrect wheel. I would then need to go online and order the correct wheel because they don't do exchanges. I said OK, what about shipping?

I paid for shipping the first time, and due to their error I got wrong item. I explained that it bad business practice to make the customer pay for their error. Was told they weren't going to give me any credit for shipping the correct item to me even tho it was their mistake.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PARTSGEEK.COM.They have terrible customer services and terrible business practices.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

I liked: Good parts selection.

I didn't like: Shipping charges, Customer service, Shipping policy.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments