Ararat, North Carolina
2.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a transfer case housing for a 2003 1500HD July 23th. The item set in the box unopened until this week.

The retaining clip groove does not line up as it should for proper fitment. The same item, same Dorman part number and everything had to me ordered from another parts house and it worked perfectly. I understand there is a 30 day return policy but this is an improperly machined piece so I'm confused as to why you will not take it back.

It has not been used and I'm not returning it because I didn't or don't want it I need to return it because it is not made correctly. Order number is 15-28480169

I will not be buying from them again....

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek. The most disappointing about dorman transfer case housing from Partsgeek was return policy and return , but reviewer liked competitive part price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Comments