Featured Not resolved
3.5
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling

I ordered new struts and bump stops for my car received box with parts box not closed very well packaged very sloppy. My son open box and says dad you only ordered 1 strut NO there should be 2.

Look at the shipping label it states I ordered 2 they shipped 1 (Picture include) emailed them about missing strut. They asked was box damaged informed them of very poor packaging job also informed them that THERE shipping label states 2 ordered 1 also 2 struts could not have fit in the box that parts were shipped in. Was informed they would investigate issue. What’s there to investigate I ordered 2 you shipped 1.

I could see this coming when they asked was the package damaged. It’s been 4 Days still no parts. I email them and request either the strut of which I’m sure you don’t have or you would have shipped it or just refund my money for strut so I can get a strut.

Now here comes more games when I return order please send tracking information so we can be sure to credit you. I never said I was returning order I asked for strut or refund of money.

Comments