2.2
Turnaround Time

Be careful when you are ordering parts on partsgeek they do NOT make it clear what you are ordering !!READ everything!!!!!!!!!!

You will pay to ship your return, which is often more than the part! Read all the obscure NOTES under the product you are actually ordering. When you call, be prepared to deal with a condescending manager, who will inform you that you are "culpable," and that he did not know what type of "duress" I was under when I ordered, but most incorrect orders are made at "1am in the morning." (Mine was not under duress, nor at 1am). I am waiting for the day Amazon sells the car parts I need and this New Jersey company under the management of Mr.

Brian Tinari, CEO/President goes out of business.(800) 541-9352 Parts Geek 8 years in business Headquarters 777 E Route 70 Ste G103 Marlton, NJ 08053-2341

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Wrong parts sent Partsgeek "PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled. Mean while I sit and wait. A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why..." Read more Partsgeek - Cheaper part in Expensive brand box, Wrong steering damper Partsgeek "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..." Read more Partsgeek - Shipping Rip Off Partsgeek "Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit. Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille...." Read more Partsgeek will not exchange broken tail light Partsgeek "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more