Be careful when you are ordering parts on partsgeek they do NOT make it clear what you are ordering !!READ everything!!!!!!!!!!

You will pay to ship your return, which is often more than the part! Read all the obscure NOTES under the product you are actually ordering. When you call, be prepared to deal with a condescending manager, who will inform you that you are "culpable," and that he did not know what type of "duress" I was under when I ordered, but most incorrect orders are made at "1am in the morning." (Mine was not under duress, nor at 1am). I am waiting for the day Amazon sells the car parts I need and this New Jersey company under the management of Mr.

Brian Tinari, CEO/President goes out of business.(800) 541-9352 Parts Geek 8 years in business Headquarters 777 E Route 70 Ste G103 Marlton, NJ 08053-2341

Review about: Yukon 2012.

2.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $90
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion