I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric.The steering damper they sent me has the shackles on the end for a 90' application instead of the straight threads...I explained this and even sent them pictures of the product I ordered, and the product that I received.
It is like, they are just messing with you to draw out and exceed the 30 day money back policy.
My last service email informed me that I had exceeded their aloted amount of open service tickets and that I have to start all over again.Not only would I never use the company, I intend to file fraud charges with Visa.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Part did not fit as described
- Wrong parts they sent
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- $10 refund on the master brake cylinder and full refund on the steering damper, no shipping charges
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I have a Keystone Copper Canyon less than 10 years old.The company says delamination was due to leaks. I had it taken apart, no leaks inside and the insulation is..."