Eagle, Colorado

I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric.The steering damper they sent me has the shackles on the end for a 90' application instead of the straight threads...I explained this and even sent them pictures of the product I ordered, and the product that I received.

It is like, they are just messing with you to draw out and exceed the 30 day money back policy.

My last service email informed me that I had exceeded their aloted amount of open service tickets and that I have to start all over again.Not only would I never use the company, I intend to file fraud charges with Visa.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "$10 refund on the master brake cylinder and full refund on the steering damper, no shipping charges" as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about brake master cylinder at Partsgeek was wrong part and wrong part Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments