I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric.The steering damper they sent me has the shackles on the end for a 90' application instead of the straight threads...I explained this and even sent them pictures of the product I ordered, and the product that I received.
It is like, they are just messing with you to draw out and exceed the 30 day money back policy.
My last service email informed me that I had exceeded their aloted amount of open service tickets and that I have to start all over again.Not only would I never use the company, I intend to file fraud charges with Visa.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Part did not fit as described
- Wrong parts they sent
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- $10 refund on the master brake cylinder and full refund on the steering damper, no shipping charges
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I have a Keystone Copper Canyon less than 10 years old.The company says delamination was due to leaks. I had it taken apart, no leaks inside and the insulation is..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."