I did some research and here is the information about the company. They try to hide phone numbers and company information because they run the worst company I have ever dealt with and are too chicken to talk to you directly. When you call it will say hit one for sales and if returning something email them...HIT 1 and be prepared to wait about 15 -20 minutes.

800-541-9352

800-927-7617

856-988-1426

856-988-6423

50 S Maple Ave Marlton, NJ 08053

the CEO is Brian Tinari

HAVE FUN AND CALL THEM NOW AND CALL THEM OFTEN. THEY NEED TO KNOW HOW UNHAPPY WE ALL ARE AND THAT THEY CAN'T CONTINUE TO RIP US OFF

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

7 Great experiences with P/G since 2014, but today my orders were placed on hold because I was a "new customer"-NOT! I sent them screenshots of my past purchases and order numbers so we'll see what happens.

Avon, Connecticut, United States #1249149

What a bunch of liars. Worst company EVER. Do Not Buy from these thieves.

Do you know the contact info to reach the CEO they will not give me my refund back.

They are scammers who if you are lucky enough to get your parts from you better hope the parts are right cause its impossible to get anyone to do anything about a customer service problem.

Just so everyone knows, the address in Marlton, NJ DOES NOT EXIST.I work around the corner from there, and we have NUMEROUS people coming in asking us where that parts store is, only to find out that it does not exist.

Its a mailing address only.People have driven 250-300 miles to go there and nothing is there.

They are absolutely horrible, I have spent large amounts of time since October of 2013 trying to get an issue resolved.I've been purposely disconnected on their end before anyone says anything!

They just disconnect the call and you get to wait all over again. Here are a few numbers I found, that I will be calling myself to see if any of them are the CEO Brian Tinari; (215) 766-3077, (215) 794-2561, (215) 794-2535, (609) 397-1993. The first three are in PA and the last is NJ, however I believe they are all for the same person at different addresses. They are also all listed as the same age and being in the same field of work.

Hope this helps, I have the addresses too if anyone wants them.I believe the most recent is a PA address for a home bought in 2006 for $350, 000, If you're clever you can find it with just that info on your own.

this company is run by a bunch of thieves, beware they will find any reason not to refund your money, once you order the part regardless if it is the wrong part they will not refund your money