Don’t waste your time or money, this company is an absolute joke.I ordered a passenger side part, they sent me the driver side, then refuse to work with me on the return shipping like it was my fault.

I went through the process of filling out a return request, informed them that was the wrong part, at no point was I asked for proof or any further information. They were made aware with the initial request that was the wrong part . Upon calling to ask about return shipping, I was given every excuse possible including that they throw away return parts rather than restock them so they do not check themselves if it was wrong or not, and that I had to send a separate request including pictures of the part to prove that it was incorrect. I actually went back to the post office and have them take out the package so I could open it and take a picture just to satisfy Parts Geek, and then when I called back they still said it was pointless and would refuse to do anything about the return shipping.

Buyer beware, this company’s policies make it so that they can send you the wrong parts over and over, and stiff you with the bill to send them back every time.Even when the shipping costs equal to or more than the part itself.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.