They sent the wrong part, but they're making me pay for (a) shipping to return it, (b) a restocking fee, (c) shipping to have the correct part sent. This policy is a piece of ***. It also takes them 2 days to respond to an email.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek and partsgeek shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Pryor Creek, Oklahoma, United States #1304871

Same experience as the other reviews.I payed shipping to return a part that didn't work.

I was charged a restocking fee that is not mentioned in their return policy.

So after 3 weeks of hassle my credit card was finally credited 85.00.I lost 60.00 for the experience of dealing with a bunch of ***.

I can sell the wrong part they sent at a lose and come out better than paying shipping,insurance and restocking.

Absolutely the worst on-line customer experience I have had in a long time.Sent part that should have fit.

Charged me for shipping back, charged me restocking fee.

NO empathy, they took WEEKS to process my return.