PartsGeek Phone Numbers and Emails

Orders

PartsGeek Email:

sales@partsgeek.com
Is this your business?

How to Contact PartsGeek Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 541-9352
Orders
Total calls: 9 069 Issues resolved: 236 Last call: Apr 20, 2024

What Is the PartsGeek Phone Number?

For any queries, complaints, or feedback, the PartsGeek customer service team can be directly contacted at 1-800-541-9352. From queries regarding any auto parts, delivery, or returns, this company phone number is ready to answer any questions you might have. However, to get an instant response, it's best to call within a working schedule. You can find the business hours posted on the company’s official website. They start at 8 AM and end at 10 PM EST, Monday through Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays, the operational hours range between 8 AM and 8 PM EST.

What Is the PartsGeek Corporate Office Location?

PartsGeek location is 777 Route 70 East, Suite G-103, Marlton, New Jersey 08053, United States. On the company website, it's mentioned that the corporate office is located in Doylestown, PA, 189002. However, they do not offer walk-in service at this location or accept returns. So, if you have any queries or concerns and need instantaneous assistance, contact PartsGeek customer support via call or create a support ticket on the website. Additionally, the company has provided a mailing address, which is 3900 Mechanicsville Road Building 7, Suite 213, Doylestown, PA 18902.

How Do I Contact PartsGeek Customer Service via the Website?

The PartsGeek customer service team takes great pride in ensuring a seamless online experience for its customers. You can locate the customer service option at the top of the website's homepage. Click on it, and you will be directed to submit a support ticket by inputting your email address and order number. Once you leave your details, elaborate on your concerns. The support team will get back to you with an effective solution soon. Also, the website has plenty of frequently asked questions. This is helpful when customers want to assist themselves or immediately need a solution.

PissedConsumer Club

PartsGeek Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Guest-5788362
Trying to return an item that does not fit
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.0

All I was trying to do was to find out how to return a part that did not fit. It took an hour and a half to finally get to talk to someone who had such an extreme accent. I couldnt understand anything he said totally ridiculous.

Guest-5519235
I received a broken part and two days after my phone call I still have no return instructions

I still have a broken plastic bug deflector which is junk, I should be able to just throw it away but they want me to return it and said they would send instructions, but have heard nothing from them for more than two days. I do still want the item but if they could just cancel my order I would go somewhere else

Guest-5434583
Defective part

Totally unsatisfied terrible experience couldnt even understand him on the phone very very unprofessional.

Guest-5432635
Defective part
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service never did call back took me 3 hrs to get through to them. Not very friendly.

Bought defective catalytic converter with holes in it where it was properly welded. They want me to take defective part off send it back and pay for a new one first then they will decide if defective or not now have double labor of 900 dollars. Great company.

Never buy from them. The have a 73% disapproval rating.

How Good is PartsGeek's Customer Service?

Tangy Kwk
Tangy Kwk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 20, 2024

Call and call never call back

Griffen Mmv
Griffen Mmv
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

No good still need my parts

Aubreyanna Tkh
Aubreyanna Tkh
Feels Satisfied | Apr 02, 2024

I had to use the chat because I didn't get in touch with anyone live.

Kamran Ygg
Kamran Ygg
Feels Satisfied | Feb 10, 2024

Couldn't tell me why I wasn't getting there emails

Shanvi Jru
Shanvi Jru
Feels Disappointed | Feb 07, 2024

No answer at customer service, High call volume two days in a row. No call back as requested either. directed to chat line. Additional work for me to do. Not customer friendly at all.

Darvon W
Darvon W
Feels Satisfied | Dec 28, 2023

Part geek CS needs to get a hold on they delivery tracking skill up..and fast part delivery

Summary of PartsGeek Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call PartsGeek?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Recieved wrong part.”
  • “Wrong part”
  • “My package hasn’t arrived order it from April 1st. And still no package”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return tracking number”
  • “Need return shipping label”
  • “Returning a part”

Request for Information Question:

• “About a air compressor I order”
  • “Checking on order”
  • “I spoke to your salesman and he assured me that the part matched the one I was looking for as such I should've have to lay for the return and the cost I paid for expedited shipping should be refunded as well”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Make sure my product comes to right shipping address”
  • “Need to order a part”
  • “Got disconnected”

Refund Question:

• “Refund on order”
  • “Refund not recived”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Cancelling an order that hasn't been shipped.”
  • “Cancel order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Why I was over charged”
  • “Need invoice of some purchases made”
  • “Make sure payment went through”

Staff Question:

• “I'm having a difficult time with your customer service”
  • “I wanna talk to customer service please”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Wrong credit card info”
  • “Decline credit card”
  • “Because you all have not put my money back on to my Visa card for the returned pars that I sent back”

Account Question:

• “Send a part back and I forgot to give you guy the tracking number”
  • “They havent credited my pay pal account yet after aprox. 2 months.”
  • “Cause of my account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I just spent 360 dollars on ngk coils that your website claims still to this day that it fits my 2013 veloster turbo but it does not fit the plugs meaning it doesnt fit. They are very apparently different. Fortunately i noticed it on the 2nd one befd”
  • “Need a part from your site to be shipped next day air”
  • “Your site says that you shiped my parts on the 25th with FedEx , FedEx said that you only filled out a label but you didn't send it im trying to find my parts”

Employment Question:

• “Job offer possible scam from EarthLink email”

Other Question:

• “For part”
  • “Messed up order”
  • “Do you ship overseas”

About

Summary

Partsgeek has been on the market since 1996. The online store was launched in 2002. Clients are offered a broad selection of new, OEM, genuine, rebuilt, and OE quality discount aftermarket parts and various accessories for cars, trucks, and SUVs from such famous brands like Accel, Weathertech, Airaid, MSD, Corsa, Magnaflow and other. The company provides replacement and performance parts to all makes and models at different prices. At the present time, the site of the company offers an inventory online catalog where one can find a complete list of products which is in assortment of the company. Orders placed online are subject to the same-day delivery. Partsgeek sells all goods with a 30 day money back or exchange guarantee.

PartsGeek reviews and complaints

2.1
CARiD
1331 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about PartsGeek? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup