Contact Partsgeek

02:27 AVG CALL DURATION
3% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Partsgeek to Ask about:

Return/ Replace:

• “You set me the wrong parts after talking to the sales rep now I want to return it”
  • “Returning a part because it’s the wrong one”
  • “To return part l received two was ago and haven’t opened the box cause car was stolen”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Wrong part was shipped”
  • “4 piece order 2 piece shipped”
  • “Paid for 2 day shipping and going by tracking it’s going to take a week. Paid that much to get it fast!!!guess I need to be refiunfrf some money if parts nott there in 2 business day, need parts faster than 23 that’s what I paid fotlr”

Request for Information:

• “I purchased bumper fillers from psartsgeek and I was not forwarded a confirmation #, or reciept”
  • “Checking the status of my return and refund of my money”
  • “Question about tailgate”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancel order wrong part year. 2006 Not 2007 Tail gate”
  • “I canceled order and i didnt get money back immediatley after the orfer went through. the guy said i would gwt it within a few minites”
  • “Cancel an order”

Product/ Service:

• “To place order and ask questions”
  • “To order a part”
  • “2nd broken part”

Refund:

• “My refund was not receive”
  • “I want my refund I did everything I had to do I mailed you the parts about that you sent the wrong on your Ella”
  • “Haven’ been refunded for the parking brake cables”

Payments and Charges:

• “Cannot enter coupon code”
  • “Billing issue”
  • “It double charged my order and i went to redo my order and it will not let me change”

Staff:

• “Havent heard back from customer service.”
  • “Inform cutomer service my package arrived.”
  • “Need to speak to a customer service representative”

Account:

• “Cause of my account”
  • “Took out of my account two times”

Cards:

• “Card declined”
  • “Because i sent back a slave cylinder to a 2009 mini cooper and the money hasnt been put on my debit card yet”

Employment:

• “Job offer possible scam from EarthLink email”

Website/ Application:

• “I need two car parts and I have problem placing the order online”

Other:

• “Confirm order”
  • “2001 Nissan Maxima turn signal light socket front”
  • “I need a part”

About Partsgeek

Top 5 Partsgeek Products

Website, Fog Light

Top 5 Likes about Partsgeek

Ok to find part, Good prices, Nice site, Part, Parts selection

Top 5 Dislikes about Partsgeek

Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Product information, Shipping policy, Paying return shipping

Summary

Partsgeek has been on the market since 1996. The online store was launched in 2002. Clients are offered a broad selection of new, OEM, genuine, rebuilt, and OE quality discount aftermarket parts and various accessories for cars, trucks, and SUVs from such famous brands like Accel, Weathertech, Airaid, MSD, Corsa, Magnaflow and other. The company provides replacement and performance parts to all makes and models at different prices. At the present time, the site of the company offers an inventory online catalog where one can find a complete list of products which is in assortment of the company. Orders placed online are subject to the same-day delivery. Partsgeek sells all goods with a 30 day money back or exchange guarantee.

Partsgeek reviews and complaints

Partsgeek is ranked 30 out of 194 in Auto Parts and Accessories category

Area Served

USA

Edit Description
Show

Partsgeek Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Partsgeek to

Carid
688 reviews
1.3
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Partsgeek

Do you have something to say about Partsgeek? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup