I ordered a rear hub for a 07 sentra w/o ABS they sent one with ABS which was damaged.I asked for a refund and they wanted me to pay for return shipping which is about $18.

thats BS it's their mistake and problem. Do your research before you make a purchase with them. There is no way to contact them other than email which in computer generated.

The only other number is 1-856-988-9400 which says that the voice mail is full and not accepting any more messages.

A reputable business would have better customer service department.I have been on hold for the past 45 minutes.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek - Parts Geek lack of Customer Service Partsgeek "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..." Read more Partsgeek - Cheaper part in Expensive brand box, Wrong steering damper Partsgeek "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..." Read more Partsgeek - Rude and useless Partsgeek "They refused to accept my Canadian issued Visa card to pay for an order to be shipped to a US address, which is in direct violation of their Visa merchant..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more