1.8
Turnaround Time

Do not expect good customer service from a company that is a third party vendor and contracts out to different company who actually provides and ships the parts.They sent the wrong part not the one I ordered.

When I called the customer service number they did not pick up the phone. I waited 10 minutes on hold then it just hung up on me. Sent an email and it TOOK TWO DAYS MIDWEEK for an online generic email reply! The third party vendor received the part back UPS before Parts Geek even replied with a RMA Number.

Contacted Parts Geek stated they need 14 business days from their confirmation with the third party vendor to refund me for the wrong part they charged me over $300 for and made sure I knew I'm the one responsible to pay the return shipping for their mistake.

This is just plain bad customer service if you really need the part you ordered you may want to save the hassle get it direct from the source and not a third party online web vendor.PS After tracking down though UPS and calling the company who signed for the return of the part they gave me a better number to call for PARTS GEEK 800-541-9352 Well see how things go I may re-consider my future reviews if I get a refund in a timely manner.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

I liked: If they could answer the phone.

I didn't like: Paying for return shipping when they shipped wrong part.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments