Turnaround Time

I would give this company Zero stars if it were an option.Never in my life has anyone working in customer service been so disrespectful to its customers.

We called several times to discuss a warranty issue, only to be ignored and pushed off. Not only was Rich the rep we spoke to unhelpful and unwilling, but his manager Lee was unbelievely worse. I work in customer service and if I ever spoke to a customer or handled them the way these company reps have, I would have been fired. This company doesn't care about its customers.

They forget that we keep them in business, or just don't care. They will not stand behind their warranties, or anything else for that matter. After reading reviews and seeing that this company carries an F Rating from the BBB; and that a lawsuit was also carried out tells me all I need to know about this company.

I will do everything I can to make sure that everyone reviewing this company before deciding to buy will choose otherwise.Save your money, and your time.

Review about: Partsgeek Manager.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

High my name is Ernie .I am having the same Type Of Problem.

Bought A starter switch For A 900 Saab 900. I was Sent One For A 9000 Saab Part Is Not Made The Same. Paid For First One .$102.48 +shipping $ 25.95 . Order second One.

For 126.43+ $32.43. Sent Back first One Found credit Of $32.43 On My Bank Statement. Called Parts Geek To find Out why it was so low. They Were Not nice The told Me They could Not Under stand.

what the problem was put me on hold then the phone went dead. I then emailed them. 4 times . I was emailed Back have a good day .I never Got My Right Credit For The Returned Part.

Beyer Beware.

The Parts geek i would not Bye from them ever .parts geek has your money your not getting it back.