1.4
Turnaround Time

Based on the description on the website, I bought a rim from Parts Geek that would fit my make and model. When the rim didn't fit my car due to the lugnut bolt pattern, Parts Geek would not refund my return shipping costs and were extremely rude in their correspondence with me, including stating that they would refund the cost and I wouldn't have to return the part to them -- more than 24 hours after they signed to receive the returned item.

Their false, misleading, and inaccurate website cost me $31 in return shipping fees and an additional $30 in labor costs to learn that the part did not fit.

You can view all our correspondence attached in the photos. The only message I do not have a copy of was the first submission on their website that stated that the part I ordered did not fit my car like they said it would and that the part I would need is not listed as a proper fit to my car (based on the lugnut bolt pattern - which is actually not stated on the product description).

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Inaccurate and misleading product description, Getting blamed ie customer error for their inaccurate website.

Comments

I don't know what BBB is waiting for after all this testimonies from so many customers none of them is happy with Part Geek service.