Formet employee of partsgeek.com scam

512 of 576 Partsgeek reviews

I am a former employee of partsgeek.com READ CAREFULLY!

My name is Travis I worked for partsgeek.com for 2 months. They offer 2 days of training to sit with someone and throw you on a computer to make sales. Misleading the customers there computer are NOT SAFE! They SAVE credit card information in (firefox, chrome) we all know both browsers do, DO YOU FEEL SAFE? They are all about sales and don't bother trying to call before 12pm we were instructed NOT to take the phones until 12pm despite the fact management and employees are in the office by 8am Monday-Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturdays. They are a shady deceiving company the owners are "Buster" and "Cheryl". The managers names are Brian and also Kyle in the office. I will make sure it it know through every company and website that there site is FRAUD. If you receive a part that is damaged they will make you pay to ship it back that is the truth how unprofessional also TAKE IT FROM ME AS I WORKED THERE, If your package is lost FORGET ABOUT IT! They say they will file a claim and they have a 30 day wait period I had NUMEROUS "CLAIMS" for missing items or *** being shipping to the wrong states and address that has gone beyond 60 days! Do not be fooled! You are a *** if you give these people your money, You have been warned and I have seen all the insides and outs of the company whether they have realized it or not. We will not stand for this this, they do not stand to there policys, there catalog is misleading and A LOT of FALSE advertising, which is illegal, and "customer support agents" THERE IS NOT ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS EVERY AGENT IS A SALES AGENT! This company NEEDS to be STOPPED and they need to treat there customers as well as employees MUCH better. If you need ANY information on this company, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me at thebestever89@gmail.com I know the book, in and outs of there *** and can tell you anything they tell you if it is *** or not and also warn you about other events that could affect your finances. One example is if your package is lost you will have to wait "30 days" for a claim to be filed and done to receive your money back which in most cases it takes even longer and they WILL NOT under any circumstance credit you back for there warehouse or shippers error. I will not fall down to there unprofessional level and curse and scream at them however I will stand and fight informing the public and company that this is by far the WORST business to work for be affiliated with and purchase items from! They will tell you ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to make a sale, if they don't meet a certain criteria of sales each day its the managers *** so what is priority you may ask? NOT the customer, NOT the employees, its the managers and owners they want there money the easy way do not spend you hard earned money giving it to unmoral people. TO partsgeek.com & owners, open your minds and observe the inconvenient truth of your company, realize you are making a hardship on family's with your *** policy's and procedures which half of them are not listed and holding peoples money and/or not returning it upon your poor business ethics. You CAN NOT CONTINUE TO TAKE FROM PEOPLES HAND AND HAND THEM *** IN RETURN. This is not a business the owners are professional *** artists, yes you may receive parts however they are in no quality nor handled with care by there people. Your parts are worthless to them during shipping and warehouse storage please customers of partsgeek.com please tell me when you have EVER ordered a part from them and not receive a box that looks like it has been to the core or the earth and back? My statement has been clarified these people need to be stopped and I will rebel, I will stand and not stop until something is done about there people. Take away a mans food for his children, a man will expose the ugliness behind the mask, the truth buried in the back of the yard. Let it be known I am not in any intentions writing this because I am angry at the fact I got discharged without having any write ups, exceeding sales requirements and always being at work 20 mins before anyone else, never late or missed a day, shaking my head, I am writing this because the entire time I worked there I felt like A PHONEY and felt bad for the customers I spoke with.

Travis. P

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 103 Yes 103 136 No 136
Had the same issue 41 Yes 41
512 of 576 Partsgeek reviews

Feb 14 #1286528 Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I ordered a tail light and they shipped me a driver's side mirror. After not being able to contact them for quite some time, I finally got a hold of someone who emailed me a shipping label to ship back the part. To this day I have never been refunded, nor have I received the correct part. Everyone I've spoken with has been rude and not helpful in the least. These guys legitimately stole my money by shipping me something random, getting it back, and then refusing to ever own up to their mistake

Jan 12 #1269950 Bluffton, South Carolina, United States

If you hadn't gotten fired you'd still be as deceitful as you claim this company to be. You weren't truly concerned about your customers. Cut your losses and find another job.

Jan 09 #1268310

hope they don't mess my order up

Nov 17, 2016 #1242025 La Place, Louisiana, United States

I will not take another chance and use them. I believe what Travis P. has said here. Moving forward I will deal with more reputable and established online parts stores.

Sep 16, 2016 #1213620 Los Angeles, California, United States

This has been the worst experience with any company I have ever had dealings with in my 58 yrs. on earth. They are thieves are fraudgelent in there activities i.e. Interstate fraud, Postal fraud, and other forms of malfeasance!! Partsgeek is a bad company to do business with! DO NOT DO IT!! You will be sorry!

Sep 07, 2016 #1209163

There customer service sucks.

Aug 04, 2016 #1194950 Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States

Horrible horrible customer service. I actually got hung up on them so they didn't have to talk face to face

WHAT

Mar 04, 2016 #1121920 Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Whats there REAL phone Number they seem to be the only 1 s that have MY part, should I look else where? 210 322 2424 A&Z Property Main. ref Alexander call me if possible and TY for the insight!

Feb 29, 2016 #1119964

hey brother. i ordered from them not too long ago. alternator was marked as delivered but i never received it. i wrote to partsgeek.com explaining this. Since they only had 1 in stock and i bought it, I received a refund 10 days later for the full amount. IDK.

Jan 15, 2016 #1095059

I have learned too late what a TERRIBLE company this is.
Shipment had missing installation parts and I could NOT get anywhere with them! I finally said "TO *** WITH THEM!!" and went to the hardware store and bought the missing parts.
I do not know how people like this stay (or be allowed) in business.
My message is:
BEWARE!!!!

Dec 26, 2015 #1084104

Thanks for the forewarning. I was gonna order from them but I'll go else where.

2 0 Reply

Dec 09, 2015 #1076134

With all of these complaints, why is nobody filing a lawsuit? They get sued enough times and loose enough money, they will change their ways or be shut down.

Dec 03, 2015 #1073346

Wish I had read your review before ordering :-(

2 0 Reply

Nov 20, 2015 #1066891

How do you know he got fired...*** comment.

Oct 02, 2015 #1042396

Travis, the same way you used *** while writing, you used *** as an anonymous writer stating the company is shady. You're pathetic!!

1 1 Reply

Sep 26, 2015 #1039392

hey Travis what is the real reason you are writing this,,,,,,,you need to stop ,,check yourself,,,,get a life and mine your own business,,,,take you nose out,,,,,that is your experience not everyone's,,,,,,,,,so please STOP THE BULL and go find a life

3 5 Reply

1-20 of 64 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Partsgeek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Partsgeek.
Filing a new complaint about
×