Guyton, Georgia

Ordered parts from PartsGeek web site.Never linked out to FreeShipping.com however, I just noticed on my credit card statement everytime I placed an order from ParrsGeek Freeshipping.com charged me a $12.97 charge.

Freeshipping.com CS rep stated I had to have filled out their info page and agreed to join their membership program. I informed the CS I never gave anyone my credit card data except Partsgeek. Freeshippping.com refused to credit back the charges but stated they could canceled my "Membership".

Will call my back today and cancel the card and Partsgeek and Freeshipping.com are SCAMS!Buyer be ware!

Review about: F150 Truck Parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freeshipping Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

FreeShipping.com
Rochester, New York, United States #1247913

Hi there,

We’re so sorry about the confusion regarding our site.We offer new users a 7-day free trial to claim the sign up bonus and get a feel for how our site works.

You can log into your account at any time using the email address and password provided at sign up and cancel your account via the “help” tab on your homepage. If you choose not to cancel your account within your trial period, you automatically become one of our active members. Our members pay a monthly fee of $12.97 to access our benefits.

Information regarding the 7-day free trial and the monthly membership fee is stated directly above where users enter their credit card information at sign up. It can also be found in the Terms of Use you agreed to at sign up and in the welcome email you received upon registering.

We understand that a membership with us is not for everyone.

If you’d still like to receive a refund for the month you were charged, please email customerservice@freeshipping.com and reference this post.

Thank you!