2.5
Turnaround Time

Purchased multiple parts from PartsGeek.Most of the parts are fine and usable.

Several parts are not. I ordered grills for my 2003 BMW 325i. I ordered the wrong grills. These grills don't fit a sedan.

My bad. Let me tell you why. There are many grills to choose from. Most say they are for a "2003 BMW 325i".

Good. I ordered grills based on a review that recommended these grills. But they are only for a convertible and that is clearly called out. I didn't see this.

I now know the grills for a convertible are different than those for a sedan. So if you buy any of the grills that say "will fit 2003 BMW 325i" beware. They will probably not fit the convertible. I ordered inner fenders for the same car.

The fenders are for the front wheel wells. The parts do not work for a 2003 BMW 325i as advertised . The ambient temperature mount is on the wrong side. It should be built into the passenger side fender where the connection is located.

Instead it is on the driver side fender that I received from Partsgeek. I ordered an undercar shield (goes under the engine in the front). There are several to choose from on the website. All under "parts for a 2003 BMW 325i" Two sell for about $30 and one sells for $114.

I bought the cheaper one. It is completely wrong. No way is it the correct part. The picture shows the part I got but there is a disclaimer.

"This image may not be correct for this car" So I bought it hoping I would get the correct part. Wrong. Again, incorrect information on the website. Customer Service: You have to fill out a webform first.

Then you get an email and in my case I was asked to call their office. Waited on musical hold for 20 minutes. The service rep was rude and short and didn't understand English based on me having to explain the issue several times. Return policy: Beware.

Partsgeek does not pay for return shipping. They charge the typical arm and a leg to ship so you would think they could absorb the cost of return shipping. Wrong again. I received the parts in one box.

They required me to ship the parts in three separate boxes increasing the return shipping costs. Box 1 needed a grill and a fender. Box 2 needed the other grill and fender. Box 3 needed the shield.

I am totally disgusted with Partsgeek. The grills, shields and fenders are going in the trash.

I am losing a couple hundred dollars.I will never, never use Partsgeek again and I recommend you run away from this website as fast as you can.

Review about: Grille Guard.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Review the descriptions and links to the 2003 BMW 325i for inner fenders, grills and undercar shields. .

I didn't like: Return shipping policy is not user friendly, Customer service representative was rude, There is no print button on the website.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments