i ordered a part which i got, but after a month i found a charge on my account for $37.95 from AutoPriceDiscounts.com.When i called them, i was told to leave a message and will be called back.

i also called Partsgeek, which told me they have nothing to do with them. However, AutoPriceDiscount claims to give you $ 15 discount for a Partsgeek's next purchase. My question is, how come Partsgeek doesn't know about them? I also was told that it is discount membership fee, which i don't recall signing for.

To cap it off, the rep at Partsgeek asked me if i did not click on a spam. Wow! never again.

Watch for that AUTOPRICEDISCOUNTS.They will take your money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1261949

Yup I had the same charge.Bought something from partsgeek in august and 2 months later got a charge for 37.92 by "AUTOPRICEDISCOUNTS 877-7557343 NY ".

Must be an employee at partsgeek pulling the trigger!!

Called my bank and disputed the charge.