ordered struts yesterday. found out they will not work on my vehicle.

tried to submit a cancellation request using their ticket system. it does not even work. found an order number 800-541-9352, talked to a rude person, was informed to refuse the order when it arrives. I told him it had not been shipped yet. he refused to cancel and hung up.

Talked to my credit card company whom advised to cancel the credit card and issued a new one. they have been informed of the dispute and if a transaction appears from partsgeek on my old or new card it will be disputed.

today partsgeek sent an email with a fedex tracking number. the label was made yesterday, day of transaction, and delivery date is supposed to be today, clearly, an impossibility, since it has not even been picked up by fedex. spoke with fedex, gave them the tracking number. they said the pickup cannot be stopped, but, after the pickup is made, to contact them 1-800-463-3339, to refuse delivery of the struts to my home. I will need to monitor the tracking info.

Shame on me, I ordered a part from them about a year ago, which was incomplete, took two weeks to get, was returned at my expense.

forgot about it until this event. never will I do business with them again. if I do, somebody please shoot me.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Cancellation policy.

Comments

Parts geek is unethical! Send wrong part and do everything possible to not refund customers.

Spend the extra money and shop local, get customer service and knowledge.

Cheap is almost never good, Partsgeek may be cheap, but you run the risk of it getting very expensive when something goes wrong. Shop local parts stores and you will always be taken care of, stay away from chain stores.