Parts Geek has one outstanding customer service: price.

Everything else that stands out needs corrected. For example, their parts filter does not go to sub-models before listing parts. That is incompetent by any standard. For example, the sub-model list is below part information in a micro-font, which makes mistakes inevitable. For example, they won't let customers pay for pickups to return mistakes. That is an inexcusable missed opportunity to generate customer goodwill. For example, customer service reps and managers are argumentative rather than neutral or helpful.

In sum, if price is your primary motive, Parts Geek is not the worst risk on the internet.

Having noted all that, my primary motive for buying online is price.

Need to place an order. Wish me good luck.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of partsgeek website from Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments