2.6
Turnaround Time

Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the cost of the part. Will NOT purchase from them any part that require to return the core back to the. At the end, it will cost you more. Better purchase in AMAZON or Ebay with free shipping.

Company charge for shipping the product and you have to paid to send back the core. Shipper baying from other company.

NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $29. Jrivera is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about partsgeek shipping service at Partsgeek was problem resolution process and not full refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments