Las Vegas, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it was in another state with "no estimated delivery date".

I couldn't reach their fake customer service because the number on their website put me on hold immediately with the message "if you want to talk to sales, stay on the line; if you want to talk to customer service, fill out the form." I did and received a "form letter" in reply with tracking information. They didn't even read my comment on the form that I already had tracked the package and it was undeliverable. I NEVER had the opportunity to talk to anyone.

They finally sent an email saying they were going to refund the purchase price, but they wouldn't refund shipping, even though it was not in any way, shape, or form, my fault that the part wasn't delivered.

PLEASE, if you are reading this, do NOT buy anything from them - you WILL be sorry. This is the only way to put businesses like this out of business!

I am re-ordering from Rock Auto Parts in Wisconsin. They seem to have much better reviews.

Review about: Auto Parts.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Shipping policy.

Review #602068 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $9
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion