Partsgeek - NEVER Order From Them!

200 of 560 Partsgeek reviews

I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it was in another state with "no estimated delivery date".

I couldn't reach their fake customer service because the number on their website put me on hold immediately with the message "if you want to talk to sales, stay on the line; if you want to talk to customer service, fill out the form." I did and received a "form letter" in reply with tracking information. They didn't even read my comment on the form that I already had tracked the package and it was undeliverable. I NEVER had the opportunity to talk to anyone.

They finally sent an email saying they were going to refund the purchase price, but they wouldn't refund shipping, even though it was not in any way, shape, or form, my fault that the part wasn't delivered.

PLEASE, if you are reading this, do NOT buy anything from them - you WILL be sorry. This is the only way to put businesses like this out of business!

I am re-ordering from Rock Auto Parts in Wisconsin. They seem to have much better reviews.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Auto Parts
Review category
Equipment
review #602068

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Partsgeek? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
200 of 560 Partsgeek reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.