I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it was in another state with "no estimated delivery date".

I couldn't reach their fake customer service because the number on their website put me on hold immediately with the message "if you want to talk to sales, stay on the line; if you want to talk to customer service, fill out the form." I did and received a "form letter" in reply with tracking information. They didn't even read my comment on the form that I already had tracked the package and it was undeliverable. I NEVER had the opportunity to talk to anyone.

They finally sent an email saying they were going to refund the purchase price, but they wouldn't refund shipping, even though it was not in any way, shape, or form, my fault that the part wasn't delivered.

PLEASE, if you are reading this, do NOT buy anything from them - you WILL be sorry. This is the only way to put businesses like this out of business!

I am re-ordering from Rock Auto Parts in Wisconsin. They seem to have much better reviews.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9. This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about auto parts at Partsgeek was shipping policy , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments