4.4

I have a 2002 Jaguar and needed a new brake pad set.I went on PartsGeek.com and immediately saw a Centric brand brake pad set for about $32.00.

It was available for Ground Shipping and I ordered a 3 year warranty plan for about $5.00. So, the entire price ended up being around $46.00. Being that I ordered standard shipping I expected it to come at most up to two weeks. However, here I am a month later and I still haven’t received my part.

I tracked my order and supposedly it is at my home post office.

Next I am contacting customer service if I don’t get it.I have patience, but we shall see how long I can hold out.

JerseyGuy1978 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inconsistent delivery. Author liked the most found part and good prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek and partsgeek shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments