1.9
Turnaround Time

Bought a blower motor resistor for my Titan and it when I installed it it blew for a second that shut off for 4-5 seconds then go back on and repeat.Took a salvaged resistor installed that and my air works.

Told parts geek this and asked for RMA to return resistor and they would tell me this was my fault and they can't take products back because of customer "trial and error". Told them how could this be trial and error if I got the same part and that part worked. They told me again This is exactly trial and error.

These guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch.This will be the last time I deal with these fools.

Review about: Partsgeek Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek - Wrong parts sent Partsgeek "PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled. Mean while I sit and wait. A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why..." Read more Partsgeek - Advertised wrong part - won't pay return shipping Partsgeek "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more