1.9
Turnaround Time

Bought a blower motor resistor for my Titan and it when I installed it it blew for a second that shut off for 4-5 seconds then go back on and repeat.Took a salvaged resistor installed that and my air works.

Told parts geek this and asked for RMA to return resistor and they would tell me this was my fault and they can't take products back because of customer "trial and error". Told them how could this be trial and error if I got the same part and that part worked. They told me again This is exactly trial and error.

These guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch.This will be the last time I deal with these fools.

Review about: Partsgeek Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek - Lose money in Shipping to return the wrong part Partsgeek "Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the..." Read more Partsgeek - Fraud advertisement Partsgeek "This part number when i saw it on site only 57 dollars ...but when i email and try it to buy they want to charge 87 dollars somethings...and been very..." Read more Partsgeek - Wrong parts sent Partsgeek "PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled. Mean while I sit and wait. A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more