Grover Beach, California

I ordered a part that every online company offers and found out after receiving such part tried to return.Received an e-mail from parts geek telling me that someone would get back to me in 24-48 hrs.

In that time frame Rex's another e-mail that someone would get back to me in 24-48 hours. Been almost two weeks and no response. Do not do business with parts geek. They don't know parts and they're customer service is even worse.

Forget trying to call them you'll be on hold for an eternity. Luckily it was a small part that didn't cost much.

Had I spent a couple hundred dollars on a part I would really be upset.Point being DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "Parts Geek".

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Shipping Rip Off Partsgeek "Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit. Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille...." Read more Partsgeek - Sent wrong part - refused to acknowledge mistake - would not send correct part Partsgeek "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..." Read more Partsgeek - Rude and useless Partsgeek "They refused to accept my Canadian issued Visa card to pay for an order to be shipped to a US address, which is in direct violation of their Visa merchant..." Read more Partsgeek - Advertised wrong part - won't pay return shipping Partsgeek "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more