Resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 12

Well, to be fair - After a great deal of frustration, aggravation and being generally pissed off AND filing a negative review with the New Jersey BBB and the pissedconsumer.com website I finally received, this morning (4/12/17), an email from Parts Geek Sales informing me that they were refunding my money for the missing headlight assembly and the shipping cost.I must say I am stunned - happy to get my money back but after the cavalier way Parts Geek Customer Service responded to my issue I'm still stunned.Apparently, Parts Geek didn't like the heat and negative publicity.

Whatever the reason driving my refund, my thanks to the New Jersey BBB, pissedconsumer.com and yes even to Parts Geek. Score one for the little guy!I hope at least some of the others who have posted on this website pertaining to issues with Parts Geek can eventually experience the positive resolution that I have.

Should the refund not show up on my credit card statement, I will once again pick up the gauntlet and continue my battle.Hopefully, this is done and done!

Update by user Apr 11

Typo on date order was placed - should read 2/20/17.

Original review posted by user Apr 11

I placed an order w/Parts Geek for 2 headlight assemblies on 2/20/27.I recv'd a pkg thru UPS on 3/1/17 containing 1 headlight assembly.

There was absolutely no damage to or signs of tampering with the package. I contacted Parts Geek Cust. Svc. on 3/2/17 for assistance and was told that the problem was with UPS so I should contact UPS for assistance.

I was also told that Parts Geek would contact their warehouse to try to resolve the issue and they would be in contact with me via email. I contacted UPS as directed and was told that only one parcel is assigned any particular tracking number and the tracking number assigned to my Parts Geek order had been delivered which I already knew as I had recv'd. a package with the tracking number on it. After no contact by Parts Geek for 11 days, I contacted Parts Geek Cust.

Svc. again on 3/13/17. I was then told that the warehouse that shipped my order had been contacted and said that the complete order (2 headlight assemblies) had been shipped. I explained again that I had received a package with only 1 assembly.

The Cust. Svc.

rep told me at that time, "We're sorry but there's nothing we can do because the warehouse told us that both assemblies were shipped and UPS confirms delivery of the package." I must assume then that their warehouse is incapable of making an error?Today is 4/11/17 and I still have no resolution to this problem, have heard nothing else from Parts Geek and am out the cost of one head light assembly.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Price and quality of the one item i did receive.

I didn't like: Attitude lack of help from customer svc on incomplete order.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments