2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 replacement mirrors for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe and these *** bastards sent me parts for a 1999-2001 Chevy. After taking my doors completely apart to install the mirrors, I open the box only to find that they are the wrong parts!

I call back, put in a return ticket and I am told when I receive a RMA to return the parts. I do so at the cost of $37.40. After going back and forth with 3 or 4 different people and getting the run around for over a week and half, I talk to another *** who says they reviewed the order and they cannot refund me for the shipping for the mistake that THEY made, not ME! I also will not be getting the money back for the original shipping cost which was another $14!

Who the *** runs a company like this, I will make it a promise to be on social media for the next month letting everyone I know not to order *** from these *** *** muthafuckers unless you want to get screwed over and jipped by *** who don't know what the *** they are doing! I cannot believe they have been in business for more than a year *** ***!!!

Review about: Blind Spot Mirror.

I didn't like: Worst experience i have ever had with a company and their staff.

Comments