3.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered shoes, drums, hardware kit for a rear brake job for my 2002 dodge Durango.ive bought from these guys before and never had an issue.

all parts came fast as usual. I go to start the job and find out the shoes (even though there site said they fit) did not sit inside level and would not fit. I ended up having to take the suv to a mechanic who refused to use my parts and had to buy there parts to uphold warranty. I contact geeks to return parts and was given an rma number and told to ship them back.

it was going to cost me as much to ship the drums, shoes, and kit as I paid them for the entire order. I checked all shippers usps, fed ex, ups and all were about the same, 110 roughly in parts would cost almost 100 to ship. I emailed them back and asked if I can use there account and just subtract the 25 ish dollars it cost me originaly for them to ship the parts to me and send it back. they refused saying they cant do that which I know they can if they wanted to.

so im now stuck with parts I cant ship back or use.

ill try craigslist to get what I can for them but realistically I am out 100 bucks.future purchases are in serious question now

Review about: Partsgeek Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy regarding shipping.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments