1K views
4.2
Turnaround Time

I have ordered a part for my 2006 Audi which end up a wrong part when I received it. I sent them a ticket to inform them about the situation and they kindly sent me a label to return the part at no additional cost to me.

They sent me a second part and the same thing happened again and I got a part doesn't fit my car and again they sent me a label to return it. No I had to pay for the second part since their policy diesn't allow for the credit to go for the second part. I need a part for my car and i have seen no money returned to my credit card neither for the first wrong part nor for the second one. I asked them when should I get my money pack since I got a confirmation that they received their wrong parts but there is no clear answer about that.

the first part was $192.48 and the second one was $179.73 so it is not cheap parts. I need my money to fix my car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Part.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2017.

Comments

For those who wanted a refund did it get issued to you and did u receive It? I can't get anyone to contact me except bye email and it's a automated message that says someone will contact me. Not very happy want to shut site down and stop thier buisness

I want to return a item I order it wount fit could you send me a return lablemay-e-mail is bigblackbear086@gmail.com