Please be very aware of this company.Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well as accepting blame for damaged goods with multiple pictures sent to them Summit Racing is used by my three sons and bend over backwards to accomodate.
I didn't realize how smart my three sons are.
I DO NOW!!I have NO affliation with ANY automotive parts store, I just don't wanr any other consumer treated this way, Sadly reporting, I am Reg Barnsdale SR.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Clutch Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'. The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..."
- "Our second purchase from Hanks was made because of the service (which was great!)and price of our first purchase of bedroom furniture. We thought we could expect the same when..."
- "The first photo is what I ordered the second is what was delivered for $108. They offered to rede liver to the funeral home the day after the funeral or..."
- "Stay far away from this company. Over billed me last month by $25 or $30 and told me the only way to resolve it was to credit me this month...."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."