Please be very aware of this company.Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well as accepting blame for damaged goods with multiple pictures sent to them Summit Racing is used by my three sons and bend over backwards to accomodate.

I didn't realize how smart my three sons are.

I DO NOW!!I have NO affliation with ANY automotive parts store, I just don't wanr any other consumer treated this way, Sadly reporting, I am Reg Barnsdale SR.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments