Please be very aware of this company.Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well as accepting blame for damaged goods with multiple pictures sent to them Summit Racing is used by my three sons and bend over backwards to accomodate.
I didn't realize how smart my three sons are.
I DO NOW!!I have NO affliation with ANY automotive parts store, I just don't wanr any other consumer treated this way, Sadly reporting, I am Reg Barnsdale SR.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Clutch Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Our second purchase from Hanks was made because of the service (which was great!)and price of our first purchase of bedroom furniture. We thought we could expect the same when..."
- "The first photo is what I ordered the second is what was delivered for $108. They offered to rede liver to the funeral home the day after the funeral or..."
- "Bought a truck from there pace lot thought the truck was in good shape and was assured that it was got shown a car fax on it the car fax..."