Please be very aware of this company.Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well as accepting blame for damaged goods with multiple pictures sent to them Summit Racing is used by my three sons and bend over backwards to accomodate.

I didn't realize how smart my three sons are.

I DO NOW!!I have NO affliation with ANY automotive parts store, I just don't wanr any other consumer treated this way, Sadly reporting, I am Reg Barnsdale SR.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Sent wrong part - refused to acknowledge mistake - would not send correct part Partsgeek "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..." Read more Partsgeek - Advertised wrong part - won't pay return shipping Partsgeek "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..." Read more Partsgeek - Beware they send you used parts then won't take them back. Partsgeek "I ordered a "new" starter for my Chevy Avalanche. They sent me a used starter that didn't even fit my vehicle. After several emails and several phone calls they finally..." Read more Partsgeek - Moog Ck620956 Control Arm Review from Akron, Ohio Partsgeek "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more