Wonder Lake, Illinois

Ordered a part from parts geek.

got wrong part.Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same.

Now want to return it. I have to fill out a support ticket. Have fill out number times. Does not go.

Also have to pay return postage.

Guess will have to eat this one.Will not recommend to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Sent wrong part - refused to acknowledge mistake - would not send correct part Partsgeek "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..." Read more Partsgeek - NEVER Order From Them! Partsgeek "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Partsgeek - Cheaper part in Expensive brand box, Wrong steering damper Partsgeek "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more