A young guy from partsgeek.com got frustrated on the phone, while i ordering a part, blowing and sying as if i was getting on his nerves.So i asked him, man?

Are you upset with me. And he said im tired ive been working a lot of long hours. So i told him i understood. But i should be tired from getting the wrong part, and being charged 650 dollars for a part i didnt order.

So from there the guy has sabotaged my orders, hes used my Email address instead of correct mailing address, inorder for my part not to arrive. When i call to get information on the hold up of the part, if he answer the phone, and find out its me, he has hung up on me, and has done everything in his power to make my experience with partsgeek miserable. I finally got another guy on the phone, his name was Rich he said Ext 1024, he seemed to wanna help, so i took another chace because i really need that part.

But the one who put me through all of that, i hope you find him and can that guy hes makes your company look really bad.GARRY ALEXANDER.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Partsgeek Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion