they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price I paid $8.99.They do not have a phone were costumers can call,only a sales phone number.E-mail responses were slow and in-personal.The items were returned and when they arrive at PartsGeek supplier in SanBernandini CA nobody received so it went back to USP so it took 2 trips for USP to finally PartsGeek to received the returned merchandise;which I feel was a tactic to delay the process or plainly incompetence from PartsGeek. They give a dime to costumer care.Credit is taken more than 15 days and not yet in my account, even if PartsGeek made the mistake.I hope PartsGeek go bankrupt tomorrow.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fuel Injectors
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "I ordered a tablet with my cell service from Sprint. Then I got a letter from this business stating this service was added to my Tablet, and they would be..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."