they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price I paid $8.99.They do not have a phone were costumers can call,only a sales phone number.E-mail responses were slow and in-personal.The items were returned and when they arrive at PartsGeek supplier in SanBernandini CA nobody received so it went back to USP so it took 2 trips for USP to finally PartsGeek to received the returned merchandise;which I feel was a tactic to delay the process or plainly incompetence from PartsGeek. They give a dime to costumer care.Credit is taken more than 15 days and not yet in my account, even if PartsGeek made the mistake.I hope PartsGeek go bankrupt tomorrow.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fuel Injectors
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a rear hub for a 07 sentra w/o ABS they sent one with ABS which was damaged. I asked for a refund and they wanted me to pay..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."