Received my alternator from partsgeek in a timely fashion.I purchased the lowest cost rebuilt alternator to save on cash and Parts geek had it.
I was a little worried about the purchase at first. But when I received the product I was totally stoked! Unit looked great like brand new. I installed it and it works like a charm!
Thanks for helping me save money and getting my truck back on the road Partsgeek!!
Their customer service and shipping speed is second to none. I buy all my auto parts here.
This is my 4th order placed.I hope this partsgeek review helps people so they can save money too.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the..."
- "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."