7.5K views

I am so pissed with them that I started calling around and I found some other companies that work with them and so I acted like I was an investigator for the BBB and I got a few contact numbers. So please enjoy harrassing them.

I hope people can use this info to solve all of there problems. Please let them know that they will not being using you anymore. I hope the company learnes from this.

Fax: 856-988-9403

sales: 856-988-1426

sales: 856-988-6423

I dont know what elso to say about this company except that they suck

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1224806

Neither of the numbers are in service as of now. Oct. 10, 2016.

Racine, Wisconsin, United States #1218770

Just a few links from others satisfied customers LOL COPY AND PASTE one at a time. Http://www.BBB.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/auto-parts-and-supplies-new/parts-geek-in-marlton-NJ-26001418/ HTTPS://partsgeek.pissedconsumer.com/ http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek-But-They-Have-Over-A-Dozen-Different-Names-As-Well/Manasquan-New-Jersey-08736/Parts-Geek-But-They-Have-Over-A-Dozen-Different-Names-As-Well-There-Free-Shipping-is-a-L-308275 http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/parts-geek-c209254.HTML HTTPS://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.partsgeek.com HTTPS://partsgeek.pissedconsumer.com/poor-customer-service-no-return-policy-20140821524347.HTML http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/parts-geek-c209254.HTML http://www.newpatriotsblog.com/news/parts-geek-not-a-good-choice-for-automobile-parts/ HTTPS://partsgeek.pissedconsumer.com/partsgeek-real-contact-number-20120220298676.HTML

I ordered a electrical switch "This ignition lock assembly includes a new immobilizer unit." this item did not include a new immobilizer as was advertised.I paid extra for faster shipping and have been putting up with there 24 to 48 hour replay window.

I have been now waiting for over a week for a return shipping label.

This company is bull ***.I advise caution when dealing with Parts Geek.

Stuart Connon

Carlsbad, California, United States #1124113

Hi, Geek LLC e-mailed me a t-ing Nr. I have called FedEx and the trucking number does not appear in their record, now I am waiting for the FedEx to show p maybe just maybe I'll get it, but still need to know why the number provided by the Geek LLC doesn't appears in FedEx record.

The company is sorry would never use them again

Just so you know ... neither of the "sales" phone numbers are currently "in service". And I totally agree with your review!

I'm trying to send back a core and the link for the return ticket doesn't work. It has to be returned within 30 days and time is running out. I'm getting pissed.

hmickfly

Thanks for providing the phone numbers.

As far as this company goes, I am in total agreement with you, the suck big time.

Never again.

Contact credit card company and report theift. And get them to refund you money. They will charge parts geek back it work!

Chester, Connecticut, United States #1041869