Partsgeek - Review in Equipment category

1 of 576 Partsgeek reviews

A young guy from partsgeek.com got frustrated on the phone, while i ordering a part, blowing and sying as if i was getting on his nerves.So i asked him, man?

Are you upset with me. And he said im tired ive been working a lot of long hours. So i told him i understood. But i should be tired from getting the wrong part, and being charged 650 dollars for a part i didnt order.

So from there the guy has sabotaged my orders, hes used my Email address instead of correct mailing address, inorder for my part not to arrive. When i call to get information on the hold up of the part, if he answer the phone, and find out its me, he has hung up on me, and has done everything in his power to make my experience with partsgeek miserable. I finally got another guy on the phone, his name was Rich he said Ext 1024, he seemed to wanna help, so i took another chace because i really need that part.

But the one who put me through all of that, i hope you find him and can that guy hes makes your company look really bad.GARRY ALEXANDER.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Review category
Equipment
review #1008479

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Partsgeek? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 576 Partsgeek reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Partsgeek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Partsgeek.
Filing a new complaint about
×