1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com.The part arrived with a cracked lens.

We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one. You must submit a form online to contact the company and they reply by e-mail. We submitted the online form and got a reply the next day to send a picture of the damage (also via e-mail). Once this was done, I waited another day before getting an e-mail with a RMA number.

This is when I learned that I would have to pay for return shipping because they don't pay "regardless of which party is at fault." Read the fine print on their website!

The DON'T exchange either.You have to BUY THE PART AGAIN and hope that the shady company gives you a (partial because of return expenses) refund!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "pay return shipping and send replacement". This person is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about partsgeek shipping service at Partsgeek was paying return shipping, could not make contact by phone and received damaged product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments