I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com.The part arrived with a cracked lens.
We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one. You must submit a form online to contact the company and they reply by e-mail. We submitted the online form and got a reply the next day to send a picture of the damage (also via e-mail). Once this was done, I waited another day before getting an e-mail with a RMA number.
This is when I learned that I would have to pay for return shipping because they don't pay "regardless of which party is at fault." Read the fine print on their website!
The DON'T exchange either.You have to BUY THE PART AGAIN and hope that the shady company gives you a (partial because of return expenses) refund!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Paying return shipping
- Could not make contact by phone
- Received damaged product
- No exchanges
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- pay return shipping and send replacement
- Product or service
- Bmw Tail Light
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2. My self, daughter and two babies 10 months..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."