I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com.The part arrived with a cracked lens.
We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one. You must submit a form online to contact the company and they reply by e-mail. We submitted the online form and got a reply the next day to send a picture of the damage (also via e-mail). Once this was done, I waited another day before getting an e-mail with a RMA number.
This is when I learned that I would have to pay for return shipping because they don't pay "regardless of which party is at fault." Read the fine print on their website!
The DON'T exchange either.You have to BUY THE PART AGAIN and hope that the shady company gives you a (partial because of return expenses) refund!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Paying return shipping
- Could not make contact by phone
- Received damaged product
- No exchanges
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- pay return shipping and send replacement
- Product or service
- Bmw Tail Light
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "I order strut assemblies for my car, two of them, one for the front drivers side and one for the front passenger car. I contacted them as soon as I..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2. My self, daughter and two babies 10 months..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."