I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com.The part arrived with a cracked lens.
We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one. You must submit a form online to contact the company and they reply by e-mail. We submitted the online form and got a reply the next day to send a picture of the damage (also via e-mail). Once this was done, I waited another day before getting an e-mail with a RMA number.
This is when I learned that I would have to pay for return shipping because they don't pay "regardless of which party is at fault." Read the fine print on their website!
The DON'T exchange either.You have to BUY THE PART AGAIN and hope that the shady company gives you a (partial because of return expenses) refund!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Paying return shipping
- Could not make contact by phone
- Received damaged product
- No exchanges
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- pay return shipping and send replacement
- Product or service
- Bmw Tail Light
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Checked into Day Inn in Odessa Tx on 6/23 @ 10:30 p:m after a 9 hr drive $130 a night X 2. My self, daughter and two babies 10 months..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."