I ordered four fenders for my vehicle. The website showed all four in stock so I placed an order online.

I received an email stating that one of the front fenders was not in stock. I wanted matching fenders as some manufactures differ slightly. I contacted Customer Service and asked to cancel the front fender and to ship the rear fenders. I was told that even though the part had not shipped, they would not cancel it and were going to ship it to me and then I could return it.

I explained that the website showed the part in stock and that I would have never ordered it had I known it was not, to no avail. I received the fenders through the US Postal Service, which surprised me. Upon receiving the parts, I inquired with the Post Office on cost to ship one of the fenders back. I was told that I could not ship it through the Post Office and that Parts Geek had apparently made their own shipping labels and it was not caught at the original post office.

So now I am looking at half the cost of the fender to return it.

This could have and should have been taken care of by Customer Service but it wasn't. Avoid this company.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments