Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

pick up

Do you have physical store where parts can be picked up

2007 dodger charger front bumper

What is the price of a front bumper

Windshield leakage

I returned the leakage the first week of Aug. I haven’t heard anything.Its RMA# is PG32442810

Show

I want to place an order but I want to ask a question

Question

Fuel tank

Does a 1971-1972 chevelle fuel tank fit a 1971 impala

Core charge

I purchased an electronic control unit for my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. Had a Jeep garage put it in the Jeep.

My Jeep is up and running again. Very happy about that. Question is: I had to pay an extra “Core” fee of $74.30 which I thought I would be refunded.

How do I make this happen? Thank you for your prompt answer for me.

Return a part

Can't get to site to return a part

wrong part2007 bmw 750 li controll arms front lower

Returning item for refund

My order number is 15-39619565. I bought a motor for my car power window March 14, 2018, less than 30 days ago.

After many attempts to make it work, mymechanic and I find out it was defective. So I have decided to send it back to for refund. Please take appropriate action.

Thnx. When are my expecting to see or hear from you?

Gasket

The told charge was over $14. Why was I charged separated an extra dollar

part exchange

Hello a friend purchased and sent me a part for my car but the wrong part was purchased i just would like to send it back and get correct part and pay difference if need be. A driver side manual mirror was purchased but i need a power instead of the manual.

Has not been used or damaged still have it would just like to return it and have correct part sent. It is my fault no fault of the company, i just sent her the wrong link. I am not sure how the return policy goes outside of i think its 30 days.

So if i can be helped in resolving this matter i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

They do not do exchanges you gotta pay return shipping and when your part gets back to them you’ll get your money back two weeks or three weeks later

Struts

Who long do I have to wait for reimbursement for two orders sent back do to your wrong picking. It took you two seconds to get paid for order. I've been waiting three weeks

wrong part

need to know how to return part

part#15_37893519

When will I get the part...

payment

i need to do paypal payment for purchase .how?

They don’t do paypal use a different company

Replacement part

I have a 09 Chrysler Sebring and all of my window motors are seized up and I just need to know if you guys have part number PBT-GF-20

Show

RMA needed to return core for refund?

15-37756123 is my invoice number. I'm ready to return the alternator I am replacing (core) for a refund of my $73.

Please give me an RMA and and the correct mailing address for shipping the core back to you. Thank you.

Are these for the rear, or front, of my 2005 Ford F-350

Just need to verify the fit and finish for the products listed below. I also need to make sure they are for the rear of my 2005 Ford F-350, NOT the front! SKU: 18248-04192684 PASSENGER SIDE INNER FENDER SKU: 18248-04192643 DRIVER SIDE INNER FENDER Thanks, Dave

Show

i SENT A STRUT TO YOU LAST WEEK AND I HAVENT RECEIVED MY REFUND OR THE CORRECT STRUT!

UPS TRACKING NUMBER k243 309 4643