Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Return.

Hello. The part I ordered was not correct and would like to return. Need an RMA # This is the order number: 15-4876**** Thank you, Les Gutierrez

3 answers
According to the PartsGeek Customer Service page, the company follows a 30-day return policy. They do not accept any returns after 30 days, no exceptions. To obtain an RMA, you should go to the Manage My Order tab and enter your email address and order number or you may submit a ticket on the company website within 30 days of ordering your product and PartsGeek will email you an RMA number with instructions. Returns can't be accepted without an RMA Number.
Please be aware that you might receive multiple RMA numbers if you are returning multiple products. It is very important to return items to their correct return location with the correct RMA#. If products are returned to an incorrect location, the credit will not be issued or significantly delayed.
Need to return part what address do I send it to my order number 155154****
@Leslee
The PartsGeek Customer Support page provides detailed instructions on how you should ship back your return. Please follow the steps below:
  • Check that all of the parts you wish to return are included in your RMA e-mail.
  • PartsGeek strongly recommends that you return your item with a shipping carrier that can provide you with insurance and a tracking number in case of loss or damage.
  • All returns should be able to be tracked from the time you ship your return until it is signed for on the dock.
  • Please make sure to clearly write the correct RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
  • Please do not write on the "boxes" your parts come in as your product will not be considered "resalable".
  • All returns are freight prepaid by the customer. The company does not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault.
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

When I click on rebate that it said I am eligible for, it won't allow me to collect my rebate

by Betzabe Hhp

The paper states this order is eligible for free shipping rebate from our partner . Click on link to get rebate.

It won't let me and it's pretty aggravating.

Much appreciated assistance . Thankyou

View

Why is my order still not shipped

by Moris Ksc

You have taken my money

Where is my order

by Moris Ksc

Why have you taken my money and not even processed my order

Inquiring about my order#8894****

by Tiffini Hxo

I ordered this part on 4-16-21, it hasn't been delivered as of today. I also put in 2 more products with this order.

All 3 were ordered on the same ticket.

I've received 2 of the 3 but the seat trim part hasn't made it here yet nor have I received a shipping status email on the trim piece. I would very much like to know about this part, is it in transit, is it being held at a shipping facility or on back order.

View

Purchased bosch fuel level sender for my 2002 mercedes c230 kompressor .

by Saryah Oqa

My plug doesnt fit, the part stated that it was compatible to my car I.Purchased bosch fuel level sender for my 2002 Mercedes C/230 Kompressor, Installed a new fuel pump at the same time. No problem.

Go to plug it in and it is the wrong plug, The plug from my car has only 4 slots ,yours has 6 pins.

I was wondering if you maybe have a plug conversion kit for it or if you possibly, have a wiring diagram t could get from you to convert it myself. Part# 0 986 58* *** bos fuel tank sender *** for mercedes benz order ref, 592**** order date 3/25/21

View

What is a support ticket and should I fill one out for a part return?

by Lataisha Gou

How can I return?

by Kamauri Btd

Incorrect Parts

View

It's been about a week and part has not been shipped out to USPS yet?

How long is it going to be before my part gets sent.i paid for 3-7 days delivery method more than half that time and the part has not even been shipped out for delivery. What's going on?

#1902645

According to PartsGeek shipping policy ground orders are usually delivered in 3 to 7 business days. Some orders may take longer than 7 days. If you didn't receive your order, contact PartsGeek customer service by phone at (856) 552-****.
View

Who is going to take care of this

I bought the coolant recovery tank for my 1994 Cadillac Eldorado touring from partsgeek and it was defective the sensor at the bottom gave a false reading and never showed it getting above 180. As a result the motor was blown. Which makes them responsible

#1902646
According to PartsGeek return policy you have 30 days to obtain an RMA number. You can go to Manage My Order and enter your email address and order number or you may submit a support ticket within 30 days of ordering your product and the company will email you an RMA number with instructions.
View

How can I order a high pressure ac line?

I am trying to order a high pressure ac line for my 2010 Mazda CX-7. When I type that in on your website, it’s giving me like three different types of lines.

Can you please send me the link to the correct one? Thanks.

#1902649

Unfortunately we cannot contact the company on your behalf. If you have questions concerning the order, reach out to Partsgeek customer service by phone at (856) 552-****.
View

Can you find my ordered parts

by Xadrian Qkf

I order a transmission pan and plug. was suppose to be delivered on friday 5-15-20.

I have tried to track on usps but part is still at original location. Can you help me?

Warranty on CV axle

by Othal Qzx

I purchased a cv axle from you less than 1 year ago and it has gone bad on the outside drivers knuckle. I bought both sides and need the driver side replaced.

I think the number below is for the driver side order.

Do you offer a warranty? 2011 Mercedes R350 Axle Assembly - W0133-195**** First Equipment Quality - $223.58 Qty Ordered: 1, Qty Shipped: 1 1Z23X6X603******** Shipped with UPS on Aug 09, 2019

View

Who pays freight back to you on a defective part. Thanks

1 answer
According to Partsgeek return policy all returns are freight prepaid by the customer. They do not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault.
View

You sent me the wrong part. How do we fix this?

by Tytus Izp

View

Does parts geek send a shipping label with your order?

I ordered the wrong part and I need to return it. My boyfriend opened the box while I was at work. He doesn't remember seeing one.

View

I placed a order April 6 and haven't received anything.i got a email saying that it was delivered but I haven't

1 answer

According to PartsGeek delivery policy ground orders are usually delivered in 3 to 7 business days. Some orders may take longer than 7 days. If you didn't receive your order, contact PartsGeek customer service by phone at (856) 552-****.

Delivery time on orders

by Easton Szf

Is there currently a delay on parts ordered online?

View

When will this really ship? Been almost month>>>>

by Sky Gfe

View

Where is my refund for both items ordered? Email from Parts Geek shows refund for only one part!

by Oland Tpf

Part Number WO133-162**** Left side turn signal assembly. Part Number WO133-162**** Right side turn signal assembly.

Received from Parts Geek together in the same box and was returned to Parts Geek together in the same box not used.

Parts Geek sent me a email to show refund for only one item. Where is my refund for the other item in the box?

Questions 50