I have been a long time customer of parts geek. I ordered a set of shocks for a 2000 dodge ram pick up, they shipped me four shocks for a 2002 dodge, they are the wrong parts, I had the order saved and contacted parts geek, they agreed that they shipped the wrong parts and said they would reimburse me to the shocks.

I had to use the post office to return the parts to the east coast, the cost was approx. 64.00 they refuse to pay for the shipping. bottom line THEY made a mistake, not me, due to their mistake I am out 64.00 I will no longer be using parts geek nor will several of my friends.

I can not understand if I make a mistake and it cost one of my friends or family money due to MY error I would never refuse to cover MY error, nor would you. don burnette

Comments

06/07/2018 ordered parts called 1800 # for help with my order got told off by a male who identified himself as the highest form of management there and he hung up on me, 06/13/2018 no parts but got charged for them !!! Extremely poor customer service, NOT friendly, I guess I lost $65....