Partsgeek - Review about Alternator from Richmond, California
What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service.Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system.
Ordered OEM alternator damaged due to poor packaging. Customer support us non existing. ..read Travis P.
X Parts Geek employees experience working for them and how employees where told to sell parts first...and lack of customer support issues, etc....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..."
- "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. What you see in the picture is NOT what you get. I ordered 2 crewneck Christmas sweaters and the total was $71. It came..."
- "Watch out for these dogs it a scammed..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."