Partsgeek - Review about Alternator from Richmond, California
What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service.Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system.
Ordered OEM alternator damaged due to poor packaging. Customer support us non existing. ..read Travis P.
X Parts Geek employees experience working for them and how employees where told to sell parts first...and lack of customer support issues, etc....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered two items (thank god only two items because I had originally several more in my shopping cart) and they were nothing like the picture, to say the least...."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. What you see in the picture is NOT what you get. I ordered 2 crewneck Christmas sweaters and the total was $71. It came..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."