What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service.Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system.
Ordered OEM alternator damaged due to poor packaging. Customer support us non existing. ..read Travis P.
X Parts Geek employees experience working for them and how employees where told to sell parts first...and lack of customer support issues, etc....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. What you see in the picture is NOT what you get. I ordered 2 crewneck Christmas sweaters and the total was $71. It came..."
- "Watch out for these dogs it a scammed..."
- "I ordered two items (thank god only two items because I had originally several more in my shopping cart) and they were nothing like the picture, to say the least...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."