Ordered a part from parts geek.
got wrong part.Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same.
Now want to return it. I have to fill out a support ticket. Have fill out number times. Does not go.
Also have to pay return postage.
Guess will have to eat this one.Will not recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Auto Part
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'. The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."