Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use the $5.00 coupon. Where are the exclusions listed in the picture attached
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."