Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use the $5.00 coupon. Where are the exclusions listed in the picture attached
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "On 01-12-10 after receiving a great bid from Nick Duffer at dufferconstruction.com & the owner of Duffer Construction phone number 214-405-8932 Toll Free 1-888-383-3370 address 5067 County Rd. 2632, Caddo..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "Your truck left a big hole in our road. Orchard Ct. Pendleton Ky..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."