Partsgeek - Review about Moog Ck620956 Control Arm from Akron, Ohio
So recieved my moog lower control arms today.Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a dust cover and nut.
How in the world can you f this up.
I took pictures of them side by side, and also took a picture of what it should have came looking like and they other one of how it came with a tear.Hopefully my ball joints holdout over the week till I recieve a new control arm.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moog Ck620956 Control Arm
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I needed a fuel pump for my 2005 Altima. I searched the internet and Parts Geek offered best deal. I assumed the warranty included replacing defective parts. When I received..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..."
- "As my husband was going down our back steps, he was balancing himself with the cane and the handle snapped completely off, causing him to lose his balance at the..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."