So recieved my moog lower control arms today.Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a dust cover and nut.
How in the world can you f this up.
I took pictures of them side by side, and also took a picture of what it should have came looking like and they other one of how it came with a tear.Hopefully my ball joints holdout over the week till I recieve a new control arm.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moog Ck620956 Control Arm
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- " I was using this product for almost 2 years. I used low nicotine 0.6. It was great that I could stop smoking cigarettes and the window on the side of..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."