Akron, Ohio

So recieved my moog lower control arms today.Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a dust cover and nut.

How in the world can you f this up.

I took pictures of them side by side, and also took a picture of what it should have came looking like and they other one of how it came with a tear.Hopefully my ball joints holdout over the week till I recieve a new control arm.

Review about: Moog Ck620956 Control Arm.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Partsgeek - Review about Coupon from Humble, Texas Partsgeek "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..." Read more Partsgeek - Review about Alternator from Richmond, California Partsgeek "What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service. Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system. ..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Partsgeek - Shipping Rip Off Partsgeek "Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit. Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille...." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more