I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek.I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing.
Cannot reach anyone on the phone And they are not sending the missing part.
Now I will have spent $20 for Shipping both ways and no parts.Never use again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Tie Rod End
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio. After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair...."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle. Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced. I..."