I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek.I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing.
Cannot reach anyone on the phone And they are not sending the missing part.
Now I will have spent $20 for Shipping both ways and no parts.Never use again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Tie Rod End
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "Horrific!!!! I was given a rate via customer service 800 #, when I arrived at the unit the location manager "James" quoted me a different price and he said corporate..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."