Partsgeek - Review in Equipment category from Germantown, Tennessee
So I ordered this pipe and in the picture it shows 2 clamps and it looks like it comes apart in 2 places so that would mean it's a 3 piece pipe and that's what I needed and it comes in and it's all one piece so I call and ask why it's all one piece and not 3 like in the picture and the guy said because that is just a picture they found so it's not a picture of the actual product it's just some random picture
More Review Details
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..."
- "They advertise an mbrp exhaust with the tip included. It comes without one and they suggest removing the system from my truck and returning the system. If they offer something..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..."
- "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..."