filters
State:
City:
Product:

Partsgeek - Shipped wrong part,never received part ordered,no refund,no reason

After many e-mails and phone calls still no refund or part or reason for sending me a cabin filter instead of the power steering line needed for a 2005 cadillac srx 6 cyl awd whiich i ordered in oct 2018, charged on my credit card on Oct 17,2018. I don't know what is wrong with this company but it got to stop. I'm not going to just let you keep my money because you chose to not deal with your mistakes. I returned your cabin filter as you requested and never got a reply from you,charged 44.93 on Oct.17,2018 please refund as soon as possible. I have purchased other parts from you without a problem try fixing this one.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 17 hours ago.

Partsgeek - I didnt need that part

I didnt need that part so i would like a refund please tell how i can send it back to yall
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 20 hours ago.
5.0
Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Partsgeek - The call dropped

The call dropped during my order
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Partsgeek - Returning a part

I won't be using carbon canister, part number-14950-8J000, and would like to return it.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Partsgeek - For side mirror for outlander sport Mitsubishi 2017

Call dropped during the call
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13.

Partsgeek - I got the wrong part

Sent me passenger side instead of driver fog light cover for 07 Saturn vue
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12.
Show

Partsgeek - The persons that I spoke to was very rude, and I've call this customer service three no one seem to want to here me out or give me the right warehouse, person or place I need to contact to get this i

I returned a part to you, witbout been given the instruction on how to return on my invoice so I sent it to the address on my invoice which is1601 Bronxdale Ave, Bronx NY, 10462-6148
Customer made 5 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11.
Show

Partsgeek - No purchase made, why verification charge?

I happened to click on this seller from a google search yesterday. i do not shop on ebay and was not logged in but overnight saw a verification charge/credit hit my credit card --- how did they obtain my card info?
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11.
#1420869
Reply to reviews
I bought it payed for it it took a week and a half to get here! Paid 300 dollars labor too have it installed now two weeks later it is broken, exhaust manifolds are supposed to last! I didn't do anything out of the ordinary just drove it to work and back every day. I...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11.
Product
#1420573
Show

Partsgeek - Fowler's are upset !

*** cheating way to run a business. They ignor you st every turn Downright thievery. Don't shop with them, you'll be throwing your money away. I'd love to sue them if I could afford a lawyer.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 08.