filters
State:
City:
Product:

Partsgeek - Shipment

Ordered part shipping to be delivered in 3-5 days. Now tracking says not till 25 that's nearly 2 weeks. Tried contacting customer service and got no reply. Tried calling but customer service is closed
3.4

Partsgeek - Return address for returns

I ordered a coil for my car and i ended up not needing coil. I had to replace emu computer or whatever it is called. Now my altenator is broke and i need to get that part.

Partsgeek - Never received my parts

Never received my parts, cannot speak to a human rep, they do not read customer service tickets submitted online. Unethical and worst company I’ve ever dealt with before.
Ease of Use
Turnaround Time
Usability

Partsgeek - Part I ordered broke

My name is Bruce Bartow I ordered a starter for my 2004 Ford Explorer. I did receive the starter the Box had a couple of spots with the cardboard was broke right through the little box. I do not know if that caused the damage or not when I was installing the starter put cable on Terminal terminal pulled right off.

Partsgeek - I returned a part i ordered

Waiting on refund 352 497 1060 keyonda overstreet

Partsgeek - Bad ICP sensor

Purchased an ICP sensor for my 7.3 sensor is bad tried to get ahold of company but they are only open Monday through Friday which is normal for most businesses it seems so I’m not pissed about it just sucks that I’m going to have to wait even longer to get the working part

Partsgeek - Worst company I have ever dealt with

Parts Geek sent wrong parts (brake pads and rotors) Will not let me return unless I pay Freight on 68 lbs .Pads were installed not knowing they were not ceramic , had to remove and replace after purchasing correct pads. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM THIS DISTRIBUTOR . Really bad policy and customer service.
1.5
Usability
I didn't like
  • Customer service

Crackheads at partsgeek

Sent the wrong parts amd when i called them i was told i ordered the wrong parts thts *** because i ordered the same part i was told to while on the phone with a parts geek rep.

Partsgeek - 3 weeks no parts no email

order part from them,paid for it after 3 weeks no parts i called few times and said they sent it to super visor to check on it and call me ,i have to call 4 times and still no answer,very poor service ,will never buy from them
Show

Partsgeek - Rotton Company!

Purchased a 3rd brake light for my vehicle way last year. The part was never delivered to my residence. I found out that the part was sent back without my thorough knowledge. I never received my Refund on this item or any sort of explanation. As I mentioned last year..you're company and its ignorant employees.....should have been buried a long, long, time ago! To bad I'm not the only one that shares this experience.