They refused to accept my Canadian issued Visa card to pay for an order to be shipped to a US address, which is in direct violation of their Visa merchant agreement, which does not allow them to refuse to accept foreign issued credit cards, even after I explained and proved to them that were not allowed to do so.Rude support, also slow to respond.

Complete waste of my time.

I will be following up with my bank and Visa in regards to their blatant violation of their merchant agreement.I am adding extra text here because the form keeps telling me I need to add at least 100 words.

I didn't like: Shipping policy, No help, Visa merchant agreement violation.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $90
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Partsgeek - Review about Coupon from Humble, Texas Partsgeek "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..." Read more PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek - Review about Exhaust System from Brooklyn, New York Partsgeek "They advertise an mbrp exhaust with the tip included. It comes without one and they suggest removing the system from my truck and returning the system. If they offer something..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more